ICD 10 code for Weakness- M62.81 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of muscle weakness (generalized). The listed below are the issues faced by patients, you can use the same code for it.
ICD 10 code for weakness in legs
ICD 10 code for weakness in extremities
ICD 10 code for weakness of right leg
ICD 10 code for weakness of right lower extremity
ICD 10 code for weakness of left arm
ICD 10 code for weakness left leg
- M62.8 Other disorders of muscle
- M62.81 Muscle weakness (generalized)
Muscle weakness (myasthenia) ranges from a brief bout of weakness to paralysis. Muscle weakness can be the result of harmless overexertion, but may also be a symptom or the consequence of a serious disorder.
Muscles fatigue extraordinarily fast and become less powerful. Muscles cannot move or exert force, or only to a limited extent – they are weak.
- Muscle disorders (e.g. muscle dystrophy)
- Neural disorders (e.g. polyneuropathy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS)
- Virus infections (polio)
- Myasthenia gravis pseudoparalysis (abnormal muscle weakness, autoimmune disorder – disturbed signal transmission between muscle and nerve)
- Herniated disk