ICD 10 For Breast Pain N64 is for breast pain along with the various breast trouble or complications. If you are in search of various breast pain troubles, the enlistment that is mentioned below will help the coders for easy coding.
The following are the searches that can be coded similarly to the ICD 10 For Breast Pain.
ICD 10 for nipple pain
ICD 10 code for breast swelling
ICD 10 code for breast mastalgia
ICD 10 code for breast discharge
- N64.0 of
- N64.1 of breast
- N64.2 of breast
- N64.5 Other breast
- N64.51 Induration of breast
- N64.52 Nipple discharge
- N64.53 Retraction of nipple
- N64.59 Other signs and symptoms in breast
- N64.8 Other disorders of breast
- N64.81 Ptosis of breast
- N64.82 Hypoplasia of breast
- N64.89 Other specified disorders of breast
- N64.9 of
Breast pain (mastalgia) can include breast tenderness, sharp burning pain or tightness in your breast tissue. A disorder characterized by marked discomfort sensation in the breast region. The pain may be constant or it may occur only occasionally.
Minor and serious breast problems have similar symptoms. Although many women fear cancer, most breast problems are not cancer.
Some common breast changes are
- Fibrocystic breast changes – lumpiness, thickening, and swelling, often just before a woman’s period
- Cysts – fluid-filled lumps
- Fibroadenomas – solid, round, rubbery lumps that move easily when pushed, occurring mostly in younger women
- Intraductal papillomas – growths similar to warts near the nipple
- Blocked milk ducts
- Milk production when a woman is not breastfeeding